Golf Cart Rules
We welcome you and sincerely hope that you thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. We rely on your common sense, courtesy, and observance of our guidelines, which we hope will ensure the enjoyment of all.
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. This rule is strictly enforced and violators will be removed from the premises without hesitation.
- No loud music is permitted in our campground or parking lots between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Excessive noise, nuisance, public intoxication, illegal drug use (sale or exchange), nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted inside the Resort at anytime.
- Fires are allowed in approved above ground fire pits only. All fires must be extinguished by bedtime.
- RV and Rental check in time is 1:00 p.m.; checkout time is 11:00 a.m. An early arrival time will be charged a $10.00 early arrival fee.
- No Pets allowed in any of the buildings or rentals.
- No Smoking allowed in any of the buildings or rentals.
- Must be 21 years of age to rent any site or rental in our Resort.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH for all vehicles including golf carts, and is strictly enforced.
- Please remember that owners of all units located in our facility are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their guest, including any damages.
- All campers and visitors must register with the front office upon entering the park.
- Trash pick up is at 10:00 a.m. daily. All trash must be in sealed trash bags and placed on the road between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Please do not place trash outside the night before or before 6:00 a.m.
- NO Smoking allowed in any of the public buildings. There are outside designated smoking areas.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean during their stay. Please do not throw cigarette butts or other trash on the ground.
- Clotheslines, outside refrigerators, freezers, porches and decks are prohibited.
- Swimming in the lake is reserved for the fish. Any person caught swimming in the lake will be asked to leave.
- An adult must accompany children while at the lake or pool.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, losses or personal property, or losses from any cause. We reserve the right to evict or ask to leave, any camper or visitor, at any time, for failure to observe the rules or for detrimental conduct.
- Please be respectful of the property, our neighbors, and fellow campers. Do not cut through sites. Please use the asphalt roads only.
- Please park your RV, car, truck, motorcycle, or golf carts on your designated concrete part of your site only. No parking on grass or streets!! Please see management for additional parking spots.
- Please display your parking pass at all times.
- Vehicle owners are responsible for any tow fees for improperly parking and not following Johnny's Lakeside RV Resort Policies.
- Rules and Policies are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.