Rules and Regulations
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. This rule is strictly enforced and violators will be removed from the premises without hesitation.
- No loud music is permitted in our campground or parking lots between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Excessive noise, nuisance, public intoxication, illegal drug use (sale or exchange), nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted inside the Resort at anytime.
- Fires are allowed in approved above ground fire pits only. All fires must be extinguished by bedtime.
- RV and Rental check in time is 1:00 p.m.; checkout time is 11:00 a.m. An early arrival time will be charged a $10.00 early arrival fee.
- No Pets allowed in any of the buildings or rentals.
- No Smoking allowed in any of the buildings or rentals.
- Must be 21 years of age to rent any site or rental in our Resort.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH for all vehicles including golf carts, and is strictly enforced.
- Please remember that owners of all units located in our facility are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their guest, including any damages.
- All campers and visitors must register with the front office upon entering the park.
- Trash pick up is at 10:00 a.m. daily. All trash must be in sealed trash bags and placed on the road between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Please do not place trash outside the night before or before 6:00 a.m.
- NO Smoking allowed in any of the public buildings. There are outside designated smoking areas.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean during their stay. Please do not throw cigarette butts or other trash on the ground.
- Clotheslines, outside refrigerators, freezers, porches, and decks are prohibited.
- Swimming in the lake is reserved for the fish. Any person caught swimming in the lake will be asked to leave.
- An adult must accompany children while at the lake or pool.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, losses or personal property, or losses from any cause. We reserve the right to evict or ask to leave, any camper or visitor, at any time, for failure to observe the rules or for detrimental conduct.
- Please be respectful of the property, our neighbors, and fellow campers. Do not cut through sites. Please use the asphalt roads only.
- Please park your RV, car, truck, motorcycle, or golf carts on your designated concrete part of your site only. No parking on grass or streets!! Please see management for additional parking spots.
- Please display your parking pass at all times.
- Vehicle owners are responsible for any tow fees for improperly parking and not following Johnny's Lakeside RV Resort Policies.
- Rules and Policies are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rules and policies are subject to change without notice. A deposit does not guarantee a set price for your reservation. In the event of rate adjustments, your deposit will still hold your reservation, however, you will be liable to pay the difference upon check in. Rates, seasons, and holidays are also subject to change without notice. Short-term stays (1 month or less) are subject to site change without notice. A deposit for short-term stays guarantees a spot in the resort, not a particular RV site.
There is a non-refundable deposit for every reservation.
A credit for the deposit will be issued if the reservation is canceled seventy-two (72) hours prior to your arrival date.
A credit means that your deposit will go towards another stay. Nothing will be refunded back to you.
If you cancel that same reservation more than two times, you forfeit that deposit and will be required to put down another deposit.
If your reservation is not canceled within 48hrs or you are a no show on your arrival date, you will be charged the entire stay.
A credit will be issued in the event of any kind of MANDATORY evacuation such as hurricanes, floods, and etc.
Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds or credits.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 yrs or older.
No glass or pets allowed in the pool or pool area.
No Diving or running allowed.
Please advise your children of these rules. The rules are for their safety.
The pool is open from 10:00AM to 10:00PM.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
Children with diapers are not allowed in the pool. They are required to wear swimming diapers if going in the pool. They will be asked to leave and not return if caught.
We welcome your pets to the Resort as part of your family. We depend on the pet owners to help us keep it this way by adhering to the following policies:
- There is a limit of two (2) household pets per site.
- Please keep your pets leashed at all times when outside.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times and not allowed to roam into adjoining sites.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended or allow them to create a disturbance
- Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings.
- Pets are not allowed in the Pool or Pool area.
- Please promptly pick up after your pets and do not walk them though other owner’s lots.
- The pet walk area is around the outer edges of the park. Please walk your pets away form campsites.
- Pet waste must be picked up and wrapped and put in the trash.
- Do not let pets “mark” the sites, planted trees, bushes or flowers of other sites.
- All unattended pets must be inside your camper. Guests with noisy pets may lose visiting privileges.
- Pets must be with you at all times if they are outside your RV.
- Do not wash pet articles in any of the laundry facilities.
- Do not bathe your pet in any Resort facilities.
- No aggressive breeds are allowed in the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse space to anyone that management feels has a pet not suitable for our Resort.
- here are several pet stations on the property that supply waste bags and a trashcan. There is no excuse for not picking up after your pet.
- If you are caught not picking up after your pet you will be asked to leave the Resort.
- Pets are not permitted in or around the Clubhouse, pool area or common areas.